Molloy precast is committed to the ethos of the EcoCert which it was recently awarded.
This is achieved in a number of ways:
- By actively seeking to continuously improve our environmental performance through regular monitoring and measurement.
- We have a stated policy of environmental disposal of all residual waste from our manufacturing operations.
This is achieved by the provision of waste management solutions such as waste segregation, recycling and minimal disposal to landfill sites.
- Compliance with environmental law and encouragement of our suppliers, customers and other stakeholders to do likewise.
- Minimization of pollution risk from our operations through a culture of vigilance amongst our staff and the construction of pollution abatement structures.
- Electricity supplier with low carbon footprint.
- Energy efficient lighting, temperature and zone control on our premises minimises our use of electricity and heating fuels.
In all aspects of our business we strive to minimise our impact on the environment and the community we serve.